9.11.2008

Chi Omega, yours forever...

Today is the big day! BID DAY!

I honestly couldn't sleep last night I was so excited. Yesterday Elise, Emilee, Nancee and I went to Five Guys for lunch and we couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait for Em to join us in the bonds of sisterhood! Everyday I've been getting more and more anxious. These cute Highland girls (Maria, Sam, and Kate) are going through recruitment and I hope beyond hope they will end up in Chi O. Other than that, I only know of a handful of other girls going through, but I am definitely getting good vibes about the Fall '08 pledge class. Elise and I talk every night about the girls we are obsessed with, and it's so sad because I can't be there to vote! But I trust Elise and my other girls to make the right decision.

Will update later....

XOXO,
Gossip Girl

2 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

How fun is that!! So did Em get in? Sorry about last night. We had one sick girl and one tired mommy!! See you next week!!

Elizabeth June said...

I love you guys so much! And I miss you so much!!!!! CHI O's ARE HOT!