11.08.2008

Reasons we are besties!

As Elise previously mentioned, we got into a bit of a tiffy over her tardiness. I love her dearly and quickly got over it. The Howl was.... interesting. I think people in Logan just don't have a whole lot going on! My little sister dressed as a playboy bunny. Enough said. And forced me to wear a pleather ensemble. We had a great time after though, and didn't get home until 4:30 in the MORNING (both sets of parents were displeased).

In case many of you didn't know, last night was a historic evening. No, not Obama winning (that was a couple of nights ago), but it was Jerry Sloan's 1000th win with the Utah Jazz. AN NBA RECORD!!! Elise, Em and I had a total blast and ran into Warner and Fuzz at the game. However, the best part of the evening was the Kyle Korver autograph session. We waited over TWO hours to get a signature (I drove, so Elise and Emilee couldn't escape) and died laughing the whole time. Behind us in line was some girl who was near tears she was so excited.

Anywho, we are looking forward to more adventures! Let us know if you have any ideas!

No comments: