1.12.2009

Are you ready?

Hey friends... So today starts the Chi Omega I-week, which means are pledges are going to be members by the end of this week! AHH, Emilee will be a Chi Omega. The week wont be easy but its worth it and lots of fun! I cant wait for this week to bee over, it kills me that the pledges are so crazy nervous.. they think we are going to beat them are something HAHAHA! It wont be as bad as they think. 
On a different note we went to Bridal Wars. Which Em and I loved (and shocker we cried... yeah that's real) But we also went with Casey and she didn't cry and didn't like it as much as we did, And we went with are amazing (New President of Chi Omega) Kelsi Mares and she love it and had she been sitting by me she would have cried! 
OH and Em and I went Snowboarding... yeah that's real. It was so much fun. I only fell once and it wasn't even bad which is SO shocking and I think em didn't fall. Billy did circles around us and My MOM came (Well made us go) and she is an amazing skier! It was a way fun day but very very cold! I was freezing! So when we were leaving we saw are good friends AMY and DAN! They are so amazing and we love them so much! They were pretty much going night skiing which I found to be crazy, but that's why we love them! Well I'm off to start I-week but we will keep you updated! 
XOXOX

2 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

It was so good to see you and your mom! You actually wouldn't have been cold - if you dressed a little warmer:) And it actually got warmer as the night went on! Love ya!!

swensen squeeze said...

Ummm...are you alive??