10.16.2009

Its been almost a year!

So I got sick of blogging and well lets face it Casey doesn't love it either haha. But Here is a little update. Casey graduated college with 2 degrees, can we all say over achiever. I went to summer school and well it was super fun. I also have been very busy with Chi Omega. I am an assistant pledge trainer with Maria and Rachel. Lucky that we got all the best girls rush had to offer. We took 30 new girls. And I was busy with songfest! Which is were all the sororities and faternites chose 4 songs and change the lyrics to talk about the boys house, the girls house, your own house and the U of U. We did the Wizard of Oz and to be honest there was a good amount of drama but Chi Omega WON!!! It was so amazing! Um.... then Casey got a promotion at work ( So proud!) and I went on fall break with Em,Maria,and Ali to Cali... so amazing! Well im off and swear to update more :)

2 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

Its about freakin' time you updated your blog...just like its about time we get together!he he! Sorry...again, we have been busy as well as you!! We will get together eventually right?

Elizabeth June said...

Hey baby! I love you two so much! Keep blogging, I love reading your comments!