4.10.2011

KINDLE

 So you will never guess what came this week... My new KINDLE! Now lets be honest I'm not a huge fan of reading. Well unless its an easy read like Confessions of a Shopaholic.. all those in that serious is so amazing! Or Harry Potter, Twilight, and now The Hunger Games! And ever since Casey and Katelyn had them on the cruise I fell in love! So when we got home Em and I were all about getting them. And they are finally here, I'm loving this! I even got a super stylish cover... 


It looks like a book, but its a Kindle! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! 
Other then the Kindle I have been super excited about the new Disney movie that just came out, Tangled! Easily one of my new favorite movies. Its Disney, which I'm a fan of but its them like they were in the olden days. It's a classic! If you haven't seen it, get on it! 
Talk to you soon dear bloggers.. but I'm off to read and watch Tangled.... Judge me

1 comment:

Casey Loves Chicago said...

You should have got a cover with a light attached, it comes in handy! You will love your kindle though- I am glad Katelyn and I convinced you. I see people with them all the time on the train :). Miss you and love you.