10.14.2012

Fall


Fall is here, which means so many things.... Billy turned 17, how unreal is that?



 It also brings fall break! I went to California with my mother and Emilee. Now we weren't able to see may people as we would have liked to while we were down their because of the limited time and one car but we had a blast. I convinced them that we had to dress in costumes one day in Disneyland. My mom went as Minnie Mouse, Emilee went as Cinderella, and I went as Snow White. This was a huge hit, and a highlight of the trip. All the little kids thought I was Snow White!



Other then that the trip was to fast and we are back to reality.
Which for me now includes a job!! I am a nanny for 3 boys, one is 4 and one is 3 months old, while the other boy is 6 and is at all day kindergarten so I don't get to really see him. Which is way depressing because I love them all so much. The parents are truly amazing and I am so lucky to get to work for this family.
Other then that news I am hearing winter knocking on the door. Now this may not come a shock to most people but winter is my least favorite season. I love looking at it in pictures or from a warm cozy house with adorable sweat pants and fancy socks on with a winter sweater all with a cup of hot chocolate in my hands but really a girl can only do that so many nights before she basically goes into hibernation mode (yeah just like a bear). Listen people the winter brings very cold snow and ice, need I go on? Yes I believe there is a place for this type of  weather and that's right around Christmas time, and then it needs to leave. Anyone agree?
Ps It also brings Halloween- I hate scary movies and haunted houses but I love dressing up, clearly haha and the movie Hocus Pocus! Happy haunting everyone



Pss- I also missed giving s shout out to a besites b- day! Casey I love you doll, I have no idea what I would so with out you
truly!




1 comment:

Casey Loves Chicago said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Let's be honest, Billy is the best kid ever...

I love you!