6.29.2008

Hello from the happiest place on earth!

So since the last post, Casey got in her mind that the Aquarium would be the best trip ever! So the day before I left for California Casey, Billy, Emilee, and I headed to the Utah living Aquarium. Now when you pull up to the living Aquarium, you immediately think this place is ghetto and has probably been shut down for years...... But needless to say we pressed forward. We payed and started out in the Utah section.... They showed us trout and other such fish you can catch here in Utah, Emilee was less then amused... "If I wanted to see these fish I could just walk outside and look in the pond, and I don't have to pay for that." hahahaha. Then we got to the really cool stuff, Jellyfish, octopus, star fish and Caseys favorite.. Sea Horses! It ended up being pretty fun.... We thank Casey for the ghetto fabulous experience! 

Now Im in California with the family, the first thing we do when we land is head to In-N-Out. It was amazing as always. This trip has been the ultra relaxing! We swim, eat, shop, and watch movies.... Its a hard life :) Now we are staying in Disneyland hotel (Where it has air conditioning... it's shear bliss!) And since we got to the hotel later then planned we decided to do a family movie night. We went and saw WALL*E. Now I love anything Disney, but this movie was honestly so funny! It had the whole family laughing (Thats hard to do) and in the end me and my dad were crying hahaha, shocking to anyone that knows me. Well we are headed to bed, but we miss you all! 

XOXO, haha still no sign off name......

3 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

Hey - I am jealous that you are at the happiest place on earth! Hope you are having fun - I am sure you are. Tell the fam hello from Dan and me!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I'll tell you what shear bliss is...reading your blog. It makes me so happy everytime I read it. I miss you and the fam SO SO much! Two things about this post I found particulary funny...first off, Emilee would make some smart allec remark like that, ha ha. Second...it wouldn't be Elise unless you cried at the end of a movie!! I can't wait to hang out when I get home!! Miss you SO SO SO SO much!! (I deleted the last comment because I realized I spelled Emilee's name wrong the first time).