6.14.2008

Summer is just starting!

Little bro, Peanut, Slasher
     Lauren,Elise,Emilee at the Blaze game
 Emilee,Billy,Dad.... right after a Blaze player almost crashed into ems lap haha!

So as you have heard, I have been making people do fun and exciting things here in the SLC. Even though everyone complains the whole way to these super fun and exciting places. Well since I've last bloged, Emilee graduated high school. She looked so beautiful, she is going to the U of U this fall and you know me and casey are so making her rush :) Since she has graduated she has been at a complete loss of what she should be doing this summer. Usually she has summer reading to do and other school work, now she's free and loving it, but you can tell its hard for her. Yes we are so pretty!
Emilee and her Waterford Diploma



Emilee, Lauren, and I went to the last Blaze game. Casey was invited but she was to busy studying for her lame ass summer classes! When will it end I ask everyday! So when we pulled in and payed for parking the guy said I had to back into the spot... this is a problem, I'm not good at that sort of thing.... So the creepy old man told me that he would guide me in. He wasn't the best man for the job, he kept yelling 'harder, harder', Lauren and myself added thats what she said hahaha, then he yelled 'turn harder'... needless to say we were all dying of laughter. And he was less then happy with me.We finally parked the car and went into the game. The game was amazing! We actually won the game! And then we had three little boys sitting behind us.. nickname slasher, little bro, and peanut. They might have been the best part of the game. always trying to get us to talk to them instead of watching the game. They were so fantastic!! Over all good times were had.... The pictures of the Blaze game are at the top, Im not going to lie, I tried to get them to move down here and well that didn't happen.... haha! Well we are off to are next adventure.... 
XOXO One Tree Hill.... Oh I get why Casey put Gossip Girl.....  (Soon to come up with an amazing sign off name, Anyone have one for me?)






2 comments:

Elizabeth June said...

AHHH I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait until I am home with you!

swensen squeeze said...

Congrats Em on the graduation! You guys look so cute in all your pics! You are the best! call us again to hang out - remember we are on the list now of things to do this summer!