10.09.2008

Welcome to OCTOBER!

My dear friends, fall is falling upon us, since it is now October.... As Andrew McMahon would say "It feels like October" We have been super busy with school (actually attending and doing homework) and Chi Omega, and Fall TV has officially taken over the hours of 7 pm to 10 pm on most nights. And finally Casey has turned 21!! It was a beautiful day, where casey worked and went to school and songfest... not a proper celebration. As of tomorrow the students of the U of U will wild, since it will be Fall Break till October 19. Which is also Laurens 20th birthday!!!! Get excited lauren for your gift.. its amazing! We are headed to LAS VEGAS for four days... Vegas is in trouble, because the 11 Chio's will be there and all the sig pledges and 4 actives... hooray! Halloween is coming up... Elise found an amazing costume.. pics will be posted but for now its very hush hush, just get excited! But we are getting excited for Christmas and here are just some things we are hoping for....... 


Christmas list thus far...
1.) The original Spice Girls tour bus, as seen in The Spice World movie (If you haven't seen it you MUST rent it, that's not a request it's an order haha)
 -It's currently for sale on the UK eBay for the bargain price of 35,00 pounds.
2.) Edward Cullen.... One for each   *We will NOT settle for jacob.
3.) An Ugg Onesie--- Which will need to be tailored to Casey's measurements
4.) And NSYNC reunion... We all want it!
5.) A PINKBERRY Franchise in the SLC
6.) A cute little puppy for Elise (my mom can not take over this one.... like she did Sparky)
7.)  B Welch to come home!
8.) Coca-Cola fountain 
9.) Longer summers
10.) Hot Boyfriends (Applications are being accepted now) 

Nancees' Christmas list
1.) Elise to be engaged.... soon to be married.
2.) Emilee to have her first Boyfriend
3.) Grand baby girls (NO BOYS)
4.)More diamonds!
5.) Paris in the spring time with only her lover (BILL? Where not sure)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! I loved this post. The list made me laugh......I agree with #7! It was great to see you the other day....be good in Vegas!

Momma Kelly

swensen squeeze said...

Elise - you crack me up!! Can't wait to see the Halloween costume...also have a great time in Vegas and remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...except when you HAVE to tell me everything!

Elizabeth June said...

Oh my gosh, I wish I knew how much I love you guys! When I get home we are having a slumber party and we are watching spice world. I love you!!!!