8.28.2011

How I Spent My Summer

Hi friends, it's been a bit. As you know my summer was WAY to short, as it was only two weeks long! Truly unbelievable.... For one week of these two my family and I went to Florida. Let me just say this, Florida in the summer is unreal! It is around 95-100 degrees + a ton of humidity + no shade = my trip to what I can only imagine hell feels like. BUT the silver lining of this trip was we spent our time in Universal Studios, and Walt Disney World! 

Universal Studios was only good for Harry Potter World, which was so AMAZING! Now let's be honest my dad is the true Harry Potter fan in the family, but going to this land made me kind of geek out as a HP fan. Yes I said it, I love HP!!! And I have sweet Hufflepuff pride! Anywho here are a bunch a photos from our week in Florida so enjoy!








 Hufflepuff pride

 wands




 family photo
 my favorite drink ever, so freaking good!
 Wand store

 Geeking out. All in different houses
 Best photo of my parents ever... So in love!







 Random picture of Billy and I with The Fast and the Furious Car, amazing!


 Hagrid's hut
 The stolen car... 


 ButterBeer


This was my mother every day.... So very happy!

Now we are back and in school, which means Billy just started high school this week, ahh how unreal is that! And Em and I went back to school and loving every moment of it... ( heavy sarcasm) But I promise to blog more often, Love you all!

1 comment:

sarah jane. said...

these pictures make me SO jealous. bah