9.02.2011

Curve Balls


 As one of my Besties said, "Life throws you curve balls, and some people fear them. So much so that they see them as a "risk". A thing they can't control the out come of. So they just ditch the "risk" all together." (The wise words of Katherine.) Now we are not the type to fear these so called "risks". But this week I have been thrown a ton of curve balls with boys, school, friends ect. I am sick of curve balls!! I need a break, so what is the natural thing to do...Yes friends Em, mom, and I are packing up and..... 

heading to VEGAS for some retail therapy. We leave tomorrow and I am ecstatic! 


But before I started packing, I helped my little brother ask to his first dance.... 
We bought 100 cans of CRUSH soda and wrote....
"I would be CRUSHED if you don't go to the dance with me."
        The picture is a tad bit dark, but it was so amazing! I couldn't be more obsessed! 
What a lucky girl! 



No comments: