12.22.2011

Christmas Time

Ahhh my fellow bloggers! 
HELLLOOO! The answer is
YES
I am still alive!

I have just been so busy with finals, and stalking my school councilor... 
We have been getting my life on some sort of a new track...
and this may shock everyone I know to the very core, but in some of my free time I have been using it to shop, and.....

EXERCISE!


Yes you did read this correctly. I have recently been on team exercise- 
Julie and I have been going to Bikram Yoga-
The yoga where the temperature in the room is 108 degrees while you do yoga for 90 minutes!
The first time I thought I was going to die or throw-up... maybe both.
But we have been a few more times and it seems to be getting better/ or maybe we are just making each other think it is getting easier haha! Who really knows, but all I can say is:
We are on our way to becoming an VS angel!

I also have been in the interviewing process to work for the New Lululemon!
(P.S. It's opening up in Trolley Square this Feb. or March!) 
Which has been about a 3 week process, 
and I just heard today that I did not get the job.... 


Im super sad about it, but as all my good friends and family say: 
"Everything happens for a reason." 
Oh my sweet family and friends are so wise
And I have to believe that they are right!

Anywho CHRISTMAS is only 3 days away! HOORAY
And all my friends that have moved are coming home from the holidays!! 
And I can't wait to sees them all. 

And the 26th the family and I are on our way to the very fashionable, always fun, and freezing NYC!
 A much needed vacation! 
Billy and I may even do New Years Eve again, because I hear that 
Justin Bieber will be there. 
It will defiantly have to be a game time decisions.



 And here is a quote that I can't get enough of right now

"I believe in PINK. I believe that LAUGHING is the best calorie burner. I believe in KISSING, kissing a lot. I believe in being STRONG when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that HAPPY girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles"
- Audrey Hepburn

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
Love you all
-E



1 comment:

al + sar said...

Haha I seriously love your blog, you're hilarious! Glad I finally got to see you in person at your party! Will I see you at Lou Lou's on Xmas?? If not have fun in NYC, very jealous. And sorry about your job, but now you have more time to work on becoming a VS model!