12.24.2011

Tis Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve has never really been a big deal for my family. 
We get Christmas PJs at night and that is the extent of our Christmas Eve traditions.
Just as I am telling my besties yesterday.
 One of whom I haven't seen since February because she lives in DC. 
I feel so lucky that I got her for a whole day (huge deal for both of us!) before I leave for NYC.
I have missed her so much and a phone call can only be sufficient for a little.
After i get through telling them my family doesn't really have a Christmas Eve tradition.
We stop in to my house to grab my gift for her and so she can see the family and I get the Nancinator telling me we are having a christmas eve dinner with EVERYONE... 

Here is a little of our conversation-
E: What? Um Ok I give mom, who is everyone?
N: Well us and Jess & Dave.... 
E: So just the fam?
N: lise this is a big deal!

So this is the new tradition I guess.. And I have to say I'm very excited because the Nancinator never cooks, but when she does it is So GOOD!

So Happy Christmas Eve, I hope its magical for every one

xoxo- E


1 comment: