12.12.2011

VS Fashion Show 2011

Listen- 
let me start out by saying I have never seen this fashion show until this year. 
I had no idea what it even was or that it even happened until I was asked to record it.... 
That being said.....
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FASHION SHOW!
Come on now!
Show me a person that says they don't like it, and I will in fact show you a liar.
 This was my favorite outfit of the night! 
How amazing is this?
 NOT only do I love this, but um hello she just had a baby 2 MONTHS ago.... 
Jealous party of one.
 Adam levine is super sexy, and I love Maroon 5... 
And unfortunately his too beautiful girlfriend.. 
who he sunk a kiss on during the show... 
Stop it! So adorable!
 These Umbrellas spun as she walked... 
Yeah amazing!
 Ballet...
Love... 
Enough said
 This was Gorgeous!!
Oh my gosh..Yes please. 
And last BUTT not least this amazing disco ball.... 
I want it!
Is that wrong... 
I think not!

During the show I also learned that they add a new angel every year.
This got me to thinking...
Um HELLO! I could be that angel.
So watch out 2012, your new angel is getting ready! 

No comments: