11.22.2010

Midnight Showing... Yes Please!

So what.. I love Harry Potter. It was honestly the first book that I can remember reading and liking, Judge me. So when I heard the date for the seventh movie part one, I was all about it. As you all must know I procrastinate and lucky for me Andrew and Emilee were all about harassing me until I bought the tickets (a week before it opened) and yes we got tickets to a midnight showing the only down side is that you couldn't pick your seats so we had to go wait in line, which turned out to be half the fun. Before going Beth, Emilee and I took the Sorting quiz, which told us what house we would be in, and let me say this... It couldn't have been more right! Emilee was placed into Ravenclaw, Members of this house are known for their intelligence and cleverness. (Perfect) Beth was placed into Slytherin, Members of this house are very Ambition, cunning, determination, resourcefulness, self-preservation, pure-blood, and they also have a lot of members that are Death Eaters (HAHAHA... Perfect, also make sure to check out Beths arm art in the photos haha) And I was placed into Hufflepuff, Members of this house are very inclusive among the four houses, valuing hard work, patience, friendship and Loyalty... Woe right on the money haha. We also had the privilege of a Gryffindor coming with us, even though he didn't take the quiz, we decided that Andrew was our Gryffindor. So we all dressed up in our house colors and went to the midnight showing and had an amazing time! The movie was fantastic, all the girls cried at the end and Andrew stayed awake through the whole thing (which is huge!) We can't wait for part two to come out!






No comments: