11.15.2010

Halloween Baby

Since Halloween was on a Sunday this means (well at least for Utah) party all weekend long, which I have no problem with. And since nobody wants to be the same thing every night this means you need to change up your costume! This year I went as Wendy from Peter Pan and Beth went as Tinker Bell and she looked great and well I looked kind of like a dancer or a princess.. people thought Bell or Cinderella. Which I can't say I was offended. Another night I was Sporty Spice.. and if you know me at all you would know that I freaking LOVE the Spice Girls. Katie went as Scary Spice and Emilee went as Baby Spice.. We looked flawless! Yes we know that there are two more girls in the Spice Girls group but we had a story for them.. Posh was traveling with her husband and couldn't make it and Ginger was in rehab haha. Also I went as Rachel Zoe and my friend Parker went as her then assistant Brad Goreski (because he looks EXACTLY like him!) But since a lot of people don't know her bravo TV show it was only amazing to some people and others were lost. But believe me it was truly amazing. We went to a lot of parties with some amazing friends. Over all Halloween weekend was so much fun and plenty of memories were made.




No comments: