6.19.2011

Happy Fathers Day

As you all should know by now today is Fathers day. And if you have ever asked me about my dad you would know that I believe this man is a saint! He puts up with all us girls and Billy everyday with a smile on his face. He is just an adorable, spiritual bear! He really teaches and leads by example for our family. One of my favorite things about my dad is when you say a joke and you get him to laugh to the point where he is squinting his eyes. It’s the best feeling in the world to see that, it means you have done it that was truly funny haha. He is always there for me whenever I need him. Example: 2 A.M. and I have a run in with a spider.... I will wake him up and even though he is not super excited that I woke him up, he gets up and takes care of it.  I know that I can talk to him about anything and he will catch me if I fall (literal and not) He is truly the best and I am so luck to be his daughter. I love you Dad!

Dad and I in Jackson

Us in California making a human totem pole!

Dad and I at "Bill's Flowers" in California

3 comments:

Casey Loves Chicago said...

Love Bill.

Elizabeth June said...

ah happy fathers day bill!

Jessica said...

AAAHHHH so adorable! Dad is the cutest.