6.27.2011

MRS.FIELDING!

June 23, 2011


Dear Elizabeth-
You have been married now for 3 whole days! And not talking to for this long is a new record for us, So in light of your honeymoon I thought I would take some time and write a little love (bestie love that is) letter to you.
As Casey pointed out to me as we waited oh so patiently for you to come out at the temple, we have known each other for FIVE years, Oh how the time flies.... I couldn't believe it! It feels like just yesterday I was a frightened like sophomore rushing and hoping that I would get in to a sorority and make friends that were going to last a life time. And within those first few weeks I knew you and I would always be close. What sparked our friendship was a very random trip we took with Steph to St. George. We didn't even know each other,  we spent the whole drive down talking about boys and what our weddings would look like. I knew from that moment on we were always going to be friends. 

You are so very beautiful outside and in. I admire you for so many things. 
1.) You always go out of your way to make everyone around you feel included and loved.
2.) You are so loyal to your friends and would do anything for them.
3.) You are such a great listener and always advice from your heart.
4.) You are a spiritual bear, such deep thinking about the gospel which I love!
5.) You are so hysterical, and everywhere you go becomes a party
6.) You are such a giving person. See all your humanitarian trips just to start
The list goes on and on.....

If I was to talk about memories... there are so many to chose from but here are just some of my favs.
1.) Spring Break 08
2.) Spring Break 11
3.) "Camping" out for Game Day (U of U Football) because "WE ARE IN COLLEGE"
4.) Veronica Mars marathons
5.) Dressing up for a Christmas party in our Present Attire

6.) The phone call I got after you and Landons first date.... 
7.) The phone call I got the night you got engaged. 


The moment you started dating Landon I knew he was the one for you. I couldn't find anything wrong with him.
1.) He treats you like a queen, and rightfully so!
2.) The way you two both light up when you are around each other or even when you two are just talking about each other.
3.) The videos he makes with and with out. Enough said.... You have found a man who loves you for all you are and wouldn't change a thing about you. You both make each other be better people. Which I wasn't sure that was possible, but he has shown me it is. 
4.) You two have the love that inspires fairy tales. Never let that go because it is so special and rare!
Watch there date video here:


Congratulations Beth, you deserve all the happiness in the world.
I love you beth with all my heart and can't wait to see what the years to come has in store for us.






Photos I have of the beautiful day.. There are more to come from the reception as soon as Britney puts them up! And I cant wait cause they are so beautiful. But here are so photos to tie you over
 Britney, Me, and Casey waiting at the temple
 The Cruise Crew!
 Ry-bear and I
 Mama Kelly and I
 Photo love
 Waiting for the reception to start haha
 I waited a long time haha
 Casey and I... LOVE YOU
 obsessed, couldn't spend enough time with you!
 The Happiest couple in the world! 

If you couldn't tell I might have Wedding fever haha tis the season!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! Elise! I LOVE this! You are quite wonderful...and I love you! You really captured Beth in this post!

Elizabeth June said...

This is the sweetest thing I have ever read! I love you so much bestie. Thank you for being the best bridesmaid ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!