7.21.2011

The End of A Magical Era

HARRY POTTER 7 Part 2!
The end of harry potter occurred on the 15th of July. My family got passed to go the day before it opened @ 2 in the afternoon. Of course I wasn't able to go because I had class. To say that I was angry is an understatement. Livid! But its ok I already had a ticket for the mid-night showing with Katelyn, Megs, and Ky. The best part about going to these mid-night showing is dressing up. Megs and Katelyn went as Slytherin girls, Ky went as a confused Harry Potter, and I went as a girl from Hufflepuff. The movie was great and the night was so fun. We took a thousand photos and of course Im going to make you look at them... Love you all!


 The Dark Mark
 I'll put a spell on you...
 better stay in line Ky
 So gangster
 Gottcha Ya


 Oh you dark mark girls
 love
 Oh no, how am I friends with these dark mark girls! I'm to innocent fot this...
 the whole crew! LOVE

 dedicated to Elizabeth


 Klassy photo round two


 Klassy photo round 3- SO normal, For Elizabeth





 Roses and Guns haha
 Harry Potter... The boy who lived... Come to die!

If you couldn't tell we had a blast and if you haven't seen the movie ge your butt in gear!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I AM the emergency contact for all disasters....natural and unnatural! hehehehe