7.02.2011

Out Of Here

So for this last week I have been catching up on my sleep, hence the lack of blog posts, and going on sweet woman dates with Megs and Katleyn. (thanks girls) We went and saw Transformers 3 which made me fall in love with new Megan Fox 



Ok im sorry that Roise Huntington-whiteley is a Victoria Secret model and now in a blockbuster movie with Shia! what? Yeah I love her! I said it 
Ok While I am telling you my new found loves you need to know that I can't stop listening to two new songs.
Maroon 5: Misery
and
Next to you: Chris Brown and Justin Bieber
yes thank me later!
As you can tell this last week has been nothing but beautiful! But the laziness has to come to an end (which is probably for the best.) Im starting to dread the start of my two week class, lucky for me I still have a week until that starts. And the Saturday before I have two test to take. Agh! Im not super excited but it has to happen, but before that happens....  Vanessa called me and said, "What are you doing this 4th of July?" And you all know me, I suck at making plans. So I answered "I have no idea! Why what should I be doing?" She followed that with "You are going to St. George with me and the Van Leeuwens Oh YES . This is exactly what I needed! A girls trip which will be so relaxing with such fun and amazing people! And of course we will go to Vegas for a little shopping! What more could I ask for? Nothing!
 Anywho bloggers have an amazing fun 4, and expect some fun photos when I return!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

looks like coming to my cabin is out.. #r. jk I still love you!

Katelyn Ann said...

that is #r but its okay...right? cause i'll be thurrr.