9.09.2011

Back To Reality

VEGAS
was truly amazing!
Our days consisted of sleeping, eating, shopping- and day of laying out.
Such a hard life!
And let me just say retail therapy so great
We couldn't get enough of Kate Spade, and Tory Burch!
I seem to like bows


And one day we went to Louis Vuitton and my mother some how got the manger to let us go watch the Bellagio water show on their private balcony.
Yes we are that cool.

The amazing view!
We got home late Wednesday night and the next day hit me hard! I had class from noon to seven, but before that I had to do all my homework that I put off all labor-day weekend. 
That was a bit of a rough time. But my reward was having a dinner date with Mrs. Fielding! 
Such a fun time and very much needed!


So that is my life as of late
But here is a little clip that I had to share because it is so funny!

-E



No comments: