9.23.2011

The Vampire Diaries

Ok everyone here is the deal Katelyn has been trying to talk me into watching The Vampire Diaries for a year now. I have given her SO much crap about this show. 
My argument has always been "Why would I want to watch a weekly installment of Twilight?" I have read the books and I will see the movies at least once.... So why do I need a TV show?" 
Then after a year I am over at the Van Leeuwen's and they cant stop talking about this show, basically yelling at me for not giving it a chance and how the show is nothing like Twilight. So they pop in the first episode.... 
I have to admit I was wrong and hooked on this show! It's freaking amazing, it has so many turns that you never see coming, and its also a tad bit scary! But the number one reason to watch this show is for him

This is Ian Somerhalder, my newest crush! (can you blame me?) In the show is name is Damon and he is the "Bad Ass" vampire that always has a witty line to say.
I have finished the first season in a week and just bought the second season today, and couldn't be more excited! Yes I know that I am addicted and I couldn't care less. After I finish season two I will have three episodes to watch to be all caught up.
So here is the moral of the story: Watch The Vampire Diaries! You wont be disappointed.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think the moral is......."always listen to Katelyn, for she is very wise!" ;)