10.26.2011

Spiritual Bear



Ok allow me to explain
So this is a very different kind of post for me, but its been on my mind and I feel why not share a good thing... So here it goes....


I am so lucky to have the family and the friends that I do
I feel like I am surrounded by Spiritual Bears
Which is a term I love to use- It just means I feel like whenever I have a question, or just feel the need to talk about something related to the gospel I can ask any of my family and friends and get some really great answers and advice. Because they are all Spiritual Bears.
They teach me so much on a regular basis!
I would call myself more of a spiritual cub.
That is in no way saying I'm not spiritual, but it is saying I am growing everyday!
And right now I have made it a goal of mine to read a chapter a day in the Book Of Mormon, and while doing so writing about what I read.
Now I have been doing this for only about ten days.
But I can tell you I wouldn't be learning half of what I am with out this book...

This book is so amazing! 
If you have the chance to pick one up, do it, with out a doubt. 
This book goes through each chapter and verse with you and writes in todays type of language
and it also adds snippets of talks from General Conference that go along with what you are reading.
It also gives you more in-depth explanations about symbolisms ect. 

And in these last ten days I honestly can say I feel a difference in my everyday life.

As of recent I have been addicted to Pinterest and well here are some quotes I feel go along with this post and need to be shared




Ok now that I feel like I have bombarded my three readers with my newly found spiritual process a give you a silly photo of me   
enjoy
  -E

4 comments:

sarah jane. said...

haha i love you.
and i want that book.

Casey Loves Chicago said...

That's a lot of Jesus.... I'm just kidding, I love spiritual bear.

al + sar said...

Love this post! I like a little blog-spiritualness every now and then! Love these quotes too!

Lgcropper said...

This is a nice post, Elise!
Love,
Aunt Lynne