10.23.2011

A Week Of Catching Up With Good Company


How lucky am I
I just returned from an amazing trip from Chicago-
Shout out to my Wifey Casey- Thank you so much doll, you are the best, and Im a sad that we cant have are cuddle sessions every night, haha but really!




Anywho coming back to reality is always a little difficult. 
But I devised a plan to help me through these withdrawal symptoms.
I made plans with some people I haven't seen in AGES!

Monday I was able to go to dinner and watch Gossip Girl With Megs and Katleyn- I was able to hear about all their adventures in Vegas- like they saw Rob Kardashian and got a picture with Nick Cannon. Sounds like they had a blast and I was so glad we had a chance to catch up

Tuesday- Kath and a bunch of her friends decided to go see Footloose. I was hesitant to go because I love Kevin Bacon and I didn't want this new one to ruin the classic. 
Megs and Katleyn joined in on this adventure and lets be honest we all defiantly loved it!
If you havent see it, I would say you totally should.
And those you have you will understand my love for Willard! AHH so sweet!



Wednesday was a real treat. 
Katherine, Sara and I planned to spend some time with the 5 months newlyweds Page and Joey.
We got to see their adorable place which Page has decorated beautifully! 
Then we headed to dinner at a new pizza place. So good!
Then we headed to smart cookie to grab desert. 
And if you know Kath and I at all, you know when we get excited or sad or any emotion under the sun we hit each other (playfully) On the way there Kath accidentally hit me in the eye with the zipper of her jacket.. 
While it hurt it and decided to bleed and start swelling... but I honestly couldn't stop laughing!! 
The night went on and it was such a blast! Of course on the way home Kath and I could stop talking about how cute and in love we are with them!



Thursday night I was able to have Heather Hatch fit me in to her busy schedule so we could catch up and I could hear all about her engagement-- It was such a cute story! I have always thought that she really only deserves the the best!! So excited for her and her man... love them both!


I also got to meet up with Julie after with some fro-yo and talked until the kicked us out! When ever we get together we can stop talking. We are one... love you to death!

Friday I was able to join up with Grace Warner and a few of her friends (Julie included) for dinner  and hear all about her engagement. After dinner we ended up at Footloose... Not mad about it! 


This week has been full of catching up with dear friends, which was very much needed-  and I have loved avery moment of it! Every week should be like this!



No comments: