2.14.2012

The Big V

Most people have very deep rooted opinions about Valentines Day.
For me... I have never had a bf on V-Day (well he was on a mission.. doesn't count)
and for some years a took that 
"It's Singles Awareness Day" approach for a few years
(after the whole I almost got married thing) 

And now Im just in the middle. 
I don't hate it.... 

It's a great day, people are so happy, lovely dovey, sweet, 
      And there is always an abundance of chocolate! 
Who I ask you can hate any of those things? - No one!

So everyone lets not be sad or upset about this day! Lets be happy and excited to celebrate love. 
Even if you think you don't have it, you do... maybe not with a boyfriend. 
But you have love from your family, and friends!  So celebrate that! 







I love you all 
-E  

1 comment:

Nakita said...

I love this! And Love you!