2.27.2012

So A few days before my last post one of my adorable friends, the sweet Heather Hatch got married! 
It was such an amazing wedding and I was lucky enough to see so many friends that have either moved away or just got married and super busy ect... 
And here is a quick picture of that night, Although I am missing the key person... 
the Bride! 
But take it from me, she was glowing- so so so stunning!  

Valentines day was so amazing!
I was able to spend it with these lovely ladies

Megan and Ashlee Van Leeuwn at the Lady Anebellum concert.
They were just amazing live!
The passion Agh+ such great seats+ we missed all the opening acts! = perfect night!
Megan and I standing and singing our guts out the whole time while Ashlee laughed and joined in most the time.
What a fun V-day night!
 - Thanks ladies!


No comments: