2.11.2012

woe two post in one day? I think so!

A few nights a go Katherine and I went to visit are great friend Sarah and after we took a tour of her new place we found the Micheal Jackson Wii Experience. Of course you know Katherine is an MJ enthusiasts, and I just love dancing video games we had to try it. And Sarah was so smart she recorded it, but Katherine won't let us put it on fb, which is so ridiculous because she looks like she has played it all her life and kicks major trash! While I look so dumb! So I have decided to put it on the blog haha
enjoy!


Also it was Katherine's B-day this Friday and a bunch of girls went to see The Vow to celebrate. Such a fun time! While we were at the movie theatre we ran into all the people who were dressed up for the Star Wars 3D.... It was so magical! of course we got some pics!










1 comment:

sarah jane. said...

love. is kath mad that the vid is up haha