5.15.2011

Karma or Lady Luck is a bitch!

Nothing in the pass 24 hrs has gone to plan. But what sent me overboard was this: 
I was at a gas station getting rid of everyone's trash that was in the car. As I'm navigating my way to the trash I step in what I thought was gum. Really? These are my new Nikes, and I freaking love them, also this is the 2nd time I have ever wore them. Not happy I tell Nancee about this and ask what I can do. I don't know what I thought she would say... Maybe "oh don't worry, I'm sure we can get it off" she instead replied with "Well you should watch were you are walking!" Oh ok thanks mom, I'll try that.
On further inspection with ice and a plastic fork I have come to the conclusion that it isn't gum... I stepped in tar. After 15 minutes of working on it, it looks as good as it ever will and it now makes a stupid sticky noise when I walk. 
Perfect! 

To add to these past 24 hrs I start summer school tomorrow... 
Can't wait. 
I'll I want to do is lay in my comfy bed and read Tina Feys new book in sweats. Judge me.

- On the go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha tar would be really really hard to get out!

Casey Loves Chicago said...

Poor Peanut! I am sorry lover pants. That sounds horrible. Nancee is always very sensitive though....

Jessica said...

I'm not sure why you expected a different response from Mom. Unless it was "you'll be fine".