5.28.2011

"Wiig"ed out

So what.. I'm not ashamed to say that I have seen Bridesmaids 4 times, yes that is real. And I believe that I laugh harder every time I see it! And I am going to say one of the main reasons I love this movie is because I have a girl crush on Kirsten Wiig. I freaking adore her! And strongly believe that if we were ever to meet and talk we would become instant besties! She is beautiful, SO funny, and smart! She freaking wrote Bridesmaids and she created Gilly and many other characters on Saturday Night Live.  



Come on how can you not love her?  

As long as I am telling you who else I adore, and would love to meet..... 

Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway
 Rachel Bilson
Rachel Mcadams
Leighton Meester

 Cameron Diaz
(Charlie Angles Version) (And Bad Teacher.... I guessing haha)
Jennifer Aniston

Natalie Portman

Reese Witherspoon

Sandra Bullock
Mila Kunis


And of course Audrey Hepburn

Yes that looks like a lot of people, but I love different things about each of these women and think they are all beautiful, talented, funny... and a ton of other things!

1 comment:

sarah jane. said...

dont worry... bridesmaids makes me cry laughing