5.04.2011

SUMMER? Yes Please!


I am done with Spring semester! To say I am happy about it would be an understatement. I am THRILLED!!! I now get a week and a half off until the start of dreaded summer school begins. So for this week and a half I will be living it up! One week will be spent in Cali, which I have been having withdraws from for months.
      AHHH SUMMER! 



I'll be the first to admit that "Summer Elise" is way cooler that "Winter Elise". In the winter I tend to go into hibernation, it’s just something the bears and I have in common. But the summer is a whole different ball game! I love going to sporting events, swimming, trying to play tennis, late night drives with the top down or the sunroof open (almost the same), drive in movies, boating, and the clothes! AHHH I love shorts, sundresses, flip-flops, and sunglasses!  Over all I am just a happier person in the summer, but who isn't.... really? So bring on the sunshine and let summer begin! 

Also on a different note I found this cover of Sleazy that is originally done by Ke$ha, by Ben folds. And a new group who I can get enough of. Called Foster the People. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! this makes me so damn excited! I cannot wait to spend all summer with the Klassy Krew! seriously, I am dying right now! So so happy!and I am in love with you!

Casey Loves Chicago said...

For once, I am ok with you going to California for a week. Wish I could be there with you like last year. It's ok. Planning a trip to Harry Potter World soon. Your attendance (and Klassy's) is mandatory, of course.

Elizabeth June said...

I love summer and winter elise! And the spring and fall elise too!

Chad Anselmo said...

If your coming to Cali, I expect a call ;)