11.08.2011

If you know me at all.... 
you would know my love for Disney! 
Here is just a little somethin' somethin' I started during class.....
Lets all thank the U of U for this work of art!

                                           



From the day we arrive on the planet, and blinking step into the sun, there’s more to see than can ever be seen…
And at last I see the light, and its like the sky is new, and its warm and real and bright…. 
A whole new world! A new fantastic point of view, no one to tell us no or where to go, or say were only dreaming…
In dreams you’ll lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you’ll keep…
All you gotta do is rub that lamp…hold it tight… 
And I’ll be your candle on the water, my love for you will always burn…
I will protect you from all around you, I will be here don’t you cry…
You’re the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we’re through, Mr. I’ll make a man out of you…
I wanna be a man, mancub, and stroll right into town, and be just like the other men, I’m tired of monkeying around…
But still I cannot see, if the savage one is me, how can there be so much that you don’t know…
I wanna know, can you show me, I wanna know about these strangers like me…
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong…
Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride, or a perfect daughter…
Look at this trove, treasures untold, how many wonders can one cavern hold, looking around here you’d think, sure she’s got everything…
With a dreamy, far-off look and her nose stuck in a book…
I feel her I see her, the sun caught in her raven hair…
We know how your feeling, who you’re thinking of… 
Everyone wants to know their true love is true…
So this is love, the key to our heaven is love…
Now tell me princess…. 
Can you feel the love tonight?



-E

1 comment:

Casey Loves Chicago said...

maybe we should go to disney for girl's trip 2012?