11.02.2011

OOHHhh Halloween!


We started of this Halloween with a great FHE carving pumpkins- 
Which I can't even remember the last time I did that- 
Then the next night I had the pleasure of carving again with Julie and Britney and some boys- which we ended the night with a great game of catch phrase -(Inside joke: WHORE)
 such a fun fun night!!




PS- I now know why I don't really remember carving pumpkins- 
It's because it is hard and kills my hand! 
But it was worth it when the designs come out right!



Since Halloween fell on a Monday this year.....
 in Utah that means we get to party for four days!

Woe that can be a little bit of an overload!
 And since I had no idea of what I was going to be until Friday morning it was a tab bit stressful!
And as Mean girls States:
 "In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."

Well my dear friends, Julie and I decided to get away from the slutty girl costumes...
We headed straight for innocent and oh so cute!






Julie and I decided to be insects- Julie is the sweetest honeybee ever, and I am the most adorable Lady Bug you ever did see! 
As we went to some fun parties we ran into some friends! 






And we danced all the nights away! And had a BLAST!








And after all the parties we were starving and had to make a pit-stop.
best decision we ever made!

And of course My parents had the day of Halloween had some people start putting up our Christmas lights.... Jumping the gun parents... maybe, but I have to say this year instead of being angry about hearing Christmas music, decorating, ect... until the day after thanksgiving.
 Not this year! I am cheerful and already listening to Justin Bieber new Christmas album.... AMAZING!




-E









No comments: