11.25.2011

Two for my favorite things put together

As we all know Thanksgiving was yesterday. What you may not know is that I believe Thanksgiving is the most underrated holiday ever! After Halloween everyone just gets jumps over Thanksgiving and straight to Christmas. Which I understand Christmas is so amazing, but Thanksgiving is super great too!
How can you overlook this holiday filled with family, food and being grateful.... You just can't!
So in true Madsen style we headed to Irvine for Billy's soccer tournament which is also my moms sneaky way of getting out of cooking!
So to celebrate one of my favorite holidays we headed to one of my favorite places.... DISNEYLAND!!!!
This day was filled with so much fun family time, laughs, and most of all...Disney magic!
So I went a little picture crazy, but I'm not apologizing for it, we are all so photogenic and my family LOVES when I make them take pictures... So here they are... Hope you enjoy! And that you all had such a fantastic thanksgiving.












A little dad time, followed by a little mom time, while we waited in line for toy story! Always worth the wait!




Then we hit up the new ride, The Little Mermaid!! Ahhh! It was so cute and fun! Needless to say I loved it!







Family fun!





We think we are so funny! I tried on that fox hat, these are all the rage here, cause everyone was wearing these.... I was dying and almost bought it!





So pretty at night!! And after we ate such an amazing dinner. Then we all could really get excited about Christmas!

We all loved Disneyland decorated for Christmas! Needless to say we had such a great day the only thing that was an issue was that it was FREEZING! But it was totally worth it! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Love you all
-E

P.S- Sorry you couldn't see these pics for a bit, thats what you get when uploading with your phone....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um i love your family. I am jealous that I am not a part of it. You are too cute!